AmigaActive (1858/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:29 May 2000 at 11:15:03
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On Mon, 29 May 2000 06:01:42 +0200, Tudor Davies (tudor@high5.net) wrote:
> On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 05:34:13PM +0100, Kevin Fairhurst wrote:
>
> > Is that a hint of jealousy Neil? ;) You'll find that it only has 4Mb FAST
> > ram, not the 16Mb as advertised. And there is some (not fatal, hopefully
> > ;) battery acid damage too. And it's only a buster 6 chip.
>
> Thank god you didn't pay the original bid price for it, eh!

Definitely! And thank God I didn't pay his asking price of £250 either! As
Neil himself admitted, he put alot of people off asking for £250 ...

> Didn't I mention that I only saw 4mb of memory in there....oops!

No you didn't! You were there when he said it had 16Mb weren't you? Bah!
I'll have to cancel that previous post where I said I'd buy you a pint ;-)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Old school buds here: